The Senior Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for overall management of the following aspects; sourcing, purchasing, transport, warehousing and distribution. Person is also involved in identifying and implementing initiatives to reduce the overall supply chain cost base.
- Lead and manage Planning, Purchasing, Inventory Control, Forecasting, Warehousing and Delivery.
- Monitoring data management to keep accurate product, contract, pricing and invoicing information.
- Working closely with suppliers, department heads and external customers to improve operations and reduce cost.
- Ensuring the personal safety and safe working environment of staff.
- Communicating needs & objectives to managers & key personnel in procurement, logistics & distribution.
- Negotiating contracts to reduce costs and achieve maximum efficiency.
- Providing accurate routing information to ensure that delivery times and locations are coordinated.
- Accurately calculating total supply chain costs in relation to proposed new projects.
- Obtaining quotes for transportation and also making cost comparisons.
- Establish key performance indicators, monitoring ongoing performance and improve performance against set goals
- Responsible for general compliance and processing of al government licenses relate to imprortaion
- Stay informed of advances in Supply Chain technology and approaches and its application within the organization to improve supply chain processes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- At least 6-8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have a solid background in Distribution, Food and Non-Food company.
- With proven strong manegerial courage, integrity and leadership.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Engineering – Industrial or equivalent.
- Must have a drivers licensed and can drive automatic car.
- Female only
- Full-Time position(s) available.
*For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to Mark Anthony Caditan,?email@example.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, you may visit our website: picantemex.com/ You may also “like” our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH