We are looking for Product Managers?for one of the leading distributors of Agricultural and Construction Supplies in the Philippines!!
As a?Product Manager, you are responsible in planning, developing and directing the marketing strategies to achieve the products’ qualitative and quantitative goals.
- Prepares and executes marketing plans and strategies for the brands/products he/she handle
- Creates marketing materials and collaterals for the brands, including but not limited to product literatures, give aways to equip sales team in selling the products.
- Proposes, plans, executes and monitors support activities and programs for trade channels such as merchandizing, promotions both modern and retail trade.
- Ensures that products achieve both its sales volume and margin requirements
- Manages brands advertising and promotion budget
- Ensures that products are available, and inventory within standard
- Works with Business Development and Technical Department in launching new products to expand product portfolio
- Ensures that products are launched in time, and qualitative and quantitative goals are achieved.
- Candidate must be Marketing graduate, or any related course
- Civil Engineering professional with the same background is an advantage
- 3 – 5 years experience in the same capacity – Marketing and Product/Brand Management Role
- Exposure in Strategic Marketing
- Experience in construction or parallel is necessary
- Exposure in waterproofing product management is an advantage but not required
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in all levels in the organization
- Good leadership qualities
- Work Location: Makati City
- Work Schedule: Dayshift
For faster processing, you can send your resume to?Toula?Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit our company website at?picantemex.com?and?www.facebook.com/growincph?for updates regarding our hiring requirements.