Be a?TREASURY OFFICER?to a one of the leading professionally managed security agency in the Philippines!
The Treasury Officer is expected to analyze financial information produced by the Finance Manager and report to Management, the Board and Shareholders, as appropriate, to allow decisions to be made with a minimum of guesswork.? The position will require urgent development work in accounting procedures manuals, computerization, data transmission and communications, cash management, budgeting, financial reporting and customer billing.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Strategic Planning and Financial Analysis
1. Planning and Budgeting
2. Preparation of Financial Projections for New Accounts or Projects
Working Capital Management & Capital-Raising
1. Credit & Collection Management
2. Bank Credit Lines
Insurance and Risk Management
1. Risk Management
他沉腰缓缓进入2. Insurance Purchases
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- Should have had a minimum of 4 years experience in the relevant field
- Must speak and write good business English.
- Must have good business sense, while maintaining strong control orientation.
- Must have an absolutely impeccable reputation and integrity, with a heightened sense of potential conflicts of interest.
*FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org or at? email@example.com
VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT picantemex.com and facebook.com/growincph FOR REAL-TIME UPDATES ON OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.*