We are looking for?Test Engineers?to join our team in Manila. This person will work closely with our engineers in Sydney and QA team in Manila to continually improve and ensure that it is running seamlessly and bug-free. This role will heavily be involved in automating test cases, running scripts, and implementing best practices in software engineering and testing.
- Own execution of manual and scripted tests across platforms such as Web, iOS and/or Android releases
- Perform exploratory testing of the app
- Propose and develop test automation process and strategy
- Raise reports on test status, bugs, issues, and enhancements to the Engineering team and other teams
- Investigate, validate, and verify issues raised by the Customer Happiness Team
- Triage of issues, bugs, customer requests, and liaise with the Engineering team and close the loop in addressing concerns
- Report and manage third-party vendors we use to do manual execution of tests
- BS in Computer Science / Software Engineering or a related field
- Coding and test automation experience of 2-5 years is a must.
- Solid experience in manual and automated testing using Selenium as the framework. Specifically NightwatchJS, Webdriverio or similar.
- Working experience using?Git and JIRA.
- Strong understanding of software/application architecture.
- Coding and scripting knowledge, not just selenium specific, but coding standards and best practices.
- Debugging, tracing, and troubleshooting skills. Knowledge of industry standard tools to debug web and/or mobile applications, e.g. CharlesProxy, Wireshark.
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills.
- Background in engineering languages such as Java, PERL, PHP, Python, C++, API Testing, Shell scripting.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking ability to understand and investigate raised issues and propose efficient issue resolution.
- Effective organizational skills and the ability to collaborate with stakeholders and different teams.
- Unit test, integration test experience is a must.
Also, we’d love it if you have:
- Experience in iOS/Android mobile app testing and automation
- Appium experience is good-to-have.
- Opportunity to be part of one of the world’s fastest growing tech companies.
- Your work will impact millions of global users.
- Learn from and work with some of Australia’s best talent, including founders, engineers, product and growth professionals.
- Perks including catered lunch meals every day by our in-house chef, fitness allowance, equity shares, and an unconventional workspace!
*For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to Mark Anthony Caditan,?firstname.lastname@example.org
For real-time updates on our job openings, you may visit our website: picantemex.com/ You may also “like” our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH