BE PART OF THE LEADING DISTRIBUTOR OF ENGINEERING PRODUCTS IN THE COUNTRY!
- Files reports regarding product problems
- Researches technical issues
- Manages and processes customer orders
- Walks customers through solutions
- Reviews product change requests
- Learns about product updates and new technologies
- Report defects or offer suggestions for product improvement.
- Through their investigations, support engineers contribute to product knowledge and help make future technical support easier.
- Additional responsibilities may include taking action to resolve problems, troubleshooting, answering phones calls, and responding to e-mails.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering – Electrical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Must be a Licensed Electrical Engineer
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO THIS EMAIL:?email@example.com
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT?picantemex.com?and?facebook.com/growincph?FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.