Be a?Tax Manager?for one of the leading and excellent Meat Wholesaler Business in the Philippines!
The?Tax Manager?is responsible for reviewing tax returns, accounting entries, approves tax reports and managing resolutions with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) audits, assessments and notices.
- Reviews accounting entries
- Verifies and ensures the correctness of accounting entries and advise on appropriate correcting/adjusting entries for proper recognition of transactions with tax consequences
- Reviews tax returns
- Examines financial accounts and records for preparation of tax returns (i.e., Monthly Expanded Withholding Tax – 1601-E, Monthly and Quarterly VAT Returns – 2550M and 2550Q, Quarterly and Annual Income Tax Returns – 1702Q and 1702, Documentary Stamp Tax Returns – 2000) and ensures timely filing of returns
- Ensures and reviews Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) and Board of Investment (BOI) reportorial requirements
- Reviews and approves tax reports and other governmental reports
- Monitors compliance to statutory reporting deadlines – large taxpayers and non-large taxpayers
- Supervises compliance office and reviews government-related reports
- Manages resolution of Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) audits, assessments, and notices
- Coordinates with Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) Officers for resolution of outstanding Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) audits and assessments
- Provides statutory compliance requirements to avoid any further future tax liability
- Performs financial statement analysis and tax advisory
- Analyzes financial statements and related reports
- Provides advices on tax consequences of business transactions and policies, tax saving measures, and lowering tax-related risks and exposure
- Provides tax updates and discusses possible impact to the organization
- Ensures Board of Investment (BOI) Compliance Reporting
- Reviews quarterly and annual reports (S1 and S3) as required by Board of Investment (BOI) for utilization of Income Tax Holiday incentive
- Ensures Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) compliance reporting
- Reviews quarterly and annual reports as required by the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) such as General information sheet and etc.
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy and must be a CPA
- Must have at least 4 – 7 years of solid experience in the auditing industries
- Must be proficient in various financial statements, tax consequences, BOI, SEC, preparation of tax returns, and tax reports
- Work location: Antipolo Rizal
- Can start ASAP
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit picantemex.com or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH