We are currently hiring for the Senior Sales Manager for one of the leading Automotive Accessories companies in the Philippines.?
The?Senior Sales Manager?is responsible for supporting?the alignment, strategy, planning, development, and implementation of the day-to-day business operation. The incumbent is responsible for the development and delivery of sales enablement tools, programs, and processes. Obtains profit contribution by managing staff; establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
- Will be directly reporting to the President
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Evaluate employee performance and provide additional coaching and support as needed.
- Assess departmental and company performance and devise plans for improvement.
- Develops strategic plan by studying sales & marketing strategies and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes company objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Automotive Engineering or any related courses
- Candidates must have at least 5 years of solid experience as a General Manager or Operations Manager in the Automotive, Automotive Accessories Manufacturing and Distribution industries
- Strong business acumen, proficient in reading financial statements – P&L
- Process oriented with excellent people management skills
- Work location: Quezon City
- Work schedule: Dayshift
- Can start ASAP
For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to?Sophie Kuhlman: firstname.lastname@example.org and sophie.GROWIncPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit picantemex.com or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH