Senior Quality Assurance Manager?for one of the leading network of primary and multispecialty care clinics in the Philippines.
The?Senior Quality Assurance Manager?is responsible for ensuring the company is compliant with all applicable regulations such as JCI (Joint Commission International) and ISO 9001.
- Will directly report to the President and will be handling a team of QA Managers and officers
- Sets and establishes the vision for Quality at different sites with multiple stakeholders. Shares the initiatives, timelines and costs necessary to achieve that vision. Tracks the progress against milestones.
- Plans, executes and monitors quality management systems eg. ISO 9001.
- Performs and coordinates internal and external Quality audits and inspections to satisfy customers and authorities and to generate insight for continuous improvement.
- Obtains and maintains necessary Quality-related operating permits for the organization.
- Approves and releases final product quality documents.
- Reviews and investigates product / system deviations, out-of-specifications, and customer complaints for corrective / preventive action.
- Develops and manages operating and capital budget for the Quality Department.
- Plans and organizes necessary Quality training for departments.
- Shows leadership by working to Quality standards and encouraging colleagues, visitors and external contractors to also behave in accordance with those standards.
- Ensures that all personal and office safety, quality and assigned training is up to date and in compliance.
- Supports and follows the policy of reporting incidents, near misses and improvement possibilities.
- Ensures Quality procedures, Management Directives and Quality improvement projects are supported and followed.
- Reports any quality deviations or non-conformances observed.
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Management, Business Administration or any related courses
- Must have at least 10 years of solid experience in?Quality Assurance in the Healthcare industry
- Knowledgeable with?JCI (Joint Commission International) and ISO accreditation and certification
- Lean Six Sigma Certification is an advantage
- Experience in Project Management, Budgeting, and tracking of performance indicators
- Work location: Makati City
- Can start ASAP
For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to?Sophie Kuhlman: firstname.lastname@example.org and sophie.GROWIncPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit picantemex.com or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH