HI-WAY, ROADS, DRAINAGE, BRIDGES and OTHER CIVIL DESIGN
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Prepare or present public reports, such as deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and right-of-way descriptions.
- Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
- Coordinate work with other disciplines such as architectural, mechanical, electrical, etc.
- Handle routine contract administration.
- Registered Civil Engineering or at least 3 years of experience with advance knowledge in civil and/or structural engineering, obtainable usually through a combination of experience and continuing education.
- Knowledge of the design of roads, water supply, storm drainage and/or sewerage systems.
- Knowledge of Civil 3D.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD.
*For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to Mark Anthony Caditan,?email@example.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, you may visit our website: picantemex.com/ You may also “like” our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH