We are looking for Sales Representatives for one of the leading manufacturer of Inks, Coatings and Fine Chemicals in the industry!
The?Sales Representatives?will be responsible in managing and mainitaining the harmonious relationship with assigned customers.
- Expands market coverage and sales revenues by regularly visiting existing and potential customers for new business
- Point person at all times for technical and commercial concerns of assigned customers
- Conducts regular customer visit and make follow ups of their inquiries and requirements enabling timely response
- Gathers, analyses and reports information regarding the movements in the printing ink and its related industries from customers and competitor side as well, local and global
- Prepares annual sales budget of assigned customers that include the sales volume and revenue, highlighting major developments and growth drivers. Considers any customer-provided forecast.
- Monitors and reviews periodical? sales performance of assigned customers aiming to meet or exceed the sales target
- Manages the account receivables of assigned customers keeping the account receivable days within mandated levels.
- Prepares and submit weekly visiting report on the activities and situations of assigned customers.
- Prepares request to unblock hold orders and other relevant documents as needed to ensure accreditation of new customers and prompt delivery of orders and services as well.
- Arranges appointments and accomplishments and accompanies visitors from affiliate companies in visiting assigned clients for technical and commercial agenda if required.
- Uphold and abide at all times the compnay’s practice in all business dealings during the term of employment.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related course
- Must have at least 2 – 3 years experience in Sales preferably in the Ink and Chemicals industry
- Open to consider profiles in other industries provided they have strong/solid sales experience?
- With prior experience in the sales of printing related products and chemicals is an advantage
- Drivena and Passionate to be in sales
- With valid driver’s license for mobility in visiting customers
- Knowledge in MS Office programs such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Amenable to work in Taguig area
For faster processing, you can send your updated CV to this email: email@example.com
For further updates on our job openings, you can check our websites for further updates: picantemex.com and www.facebook.com/growincph