Position Level:?Assistant Manager/ Manager
- Must have at least 2 – 3 years Sales experience preferably in the Ink and Chemicals industry
- College graduate preferably of Chemical Engineering or Chemistry.
- With prior experience in the sales of printing related products and chemicals.
- Good scholastic records.
- Knowledge in MS Office programs Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Good communication skills in both oral and written (English and Filipino)
- With valid driver’s license for mobility in visiting customers
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Marketing/Sales , Chemistry, Engineering (Chemical), Linguistics/Languages or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bagumbayan Taguig City.
- Preferably 2-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales – Retail/General or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
1. Manages and Maintains harmonious relationship with the assigned customers.
2. Expands market coverage and sales revenues by regularly visiting existing and potential customers for new business
3. Point person at all times for technical and commercial concerns of assigned customers
4. Conducts regular customer visit and make follow ups of their inquiries and requirements enabling timely response
5. Gathers, analyses and reports information regarding the movements in the printing ink and its related industries from customers and competitor side as well, local and global
6. Prepares annual sales budget of assigned customers that include the sales volume and revenue, highlighting major developments and growth drivers. Considers any customer-provided forecast.
7. Monitors and reviews periodical? sales performance of assigned customers aiming to meet or exceed the sales target
8. Manages the account receivables of assigned customers keeping the account receivable days within mandated levels.
9. Prepares and submit weekly visiting report on the activities and situations of assigned customers.
10. Prepares request to unblock hold orders and other relevant documents as needed to ensure accreditation of new customers and prompt delivery of orders and services as well.
11. Arranges appointments and accomplishments and accompanies visitors from affiliate companies in visiting assigned clients for technical and commercial agenda if required.
12. Uphold and abide at all times the COMPANY WAY in all business dealings during the term of employment.