We are hiring for Bank Branch Managers for one of the largest banks in the Philippines!
The?Bank Branch Manager?is responsible for attaining the branch profitability/volume targets through delivery of quality service, and for supervising branch operations to ensure branch operating efficiency consistent with the established bank policies and procedures
- Manages and supervises daily operations of the branch to ensure fast delivery of service, and compliance with established policies and procedures of the Bank by attaining a respectable audit rating and by adherence to applicable government regulatory policies and BSP rules and regulations.
- Calls on prospective and existing clients to market deposits, quality loans, and other Bank products and services, in order to attain the branch’s target portfolio level.
- Reviews interest rates daily negotiate rates with existing clients for renewals of accounts and with new clients for new bookings.
- Evaluates and recommends loan proposals, restructuring, amendments, and other conditions to higher Management for approval.? Monitors loan payments through telephone calls and visits to avoid past due accounts.
- Exercises credit authority based on management-approved limits.
- As Signatory A, signs/approves/overrides bank instruments (Cashier’s checks, gift certificates, demand drafts) and transactions based on the defined approving limits.
- Immediately attends to customer service issues, to resolve them in a manner consistent with Bank policies and regulations.
- Ensures proper branch housekeeping by overseeing cleanliness of bank premises, perimeter, and facilities including maintenance, care, and reliability of its machines and equipment.
- Ensures over-all branch security by thoroughly inspecting and monitoring security concerns.
- Assists the Area Head in consolidating reports for Management.
- Provides coaching, training, and rotation of assignments to ensure development and retention of highly qualified professional branch officers and staff. Evaluates performance of Branch Service & Control Officer and reviews BSCO’s evaluation of branch staff, and recommends merit increases, promotions, and disciplinary actions when appropriate.
- Conducts monthly branch meetings and routes memos issued by Management to ascertain that all branch officers and staff are updated on guidelines and regulations.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accountancy, Finance, Management, or any related courses
- Must have at least 2 years of supervisory experience in the Banking Industry with experience in the bank branch operations and cross-selling
- Can work in Iloilo City
- Work schedule: Dayshift
- Can start ASAP
For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV with your preferred work assignment to Denise Satuito: firstname.lastname@example.org
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit picantemex.com or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH