We are looking for Project Sales Officers to join of the leading PVC pipe manufacturer in the country.
As a Project Sales Officer, you are responsible in getting sales from top developers and contractors with specified account listing.
- Convert into sales the specifications done by Business Development Officers. Account coverage will focus on Top 10 Developers, Top 10 Plumbing Contractors, and Top 10 Electrical & Finishing Contractors. The total priority account coverage is top 30 accounts although he/she is also required to cover 50 listed accounts.
- Ensure to deliver an excellent customer service to all projects being serve and handle concerns encountered at the job site and other related concern as maybe required.
- 100% achievement of sales target of P7 million a month of assigned accounts by promoting products, implementing professional sales techniques and building long-term business relationship.
- Conduct PR activities to decision makers and influence purchases based on specifications and not price driven quotation.
- Responsible in planning to increase business of accounts being handled and ensure that NELTEX brands are used all throughout the project.
- Prepare monthly sales plan to align product mix target and volume target per customer.
- Reviews sales action plans resulting from previous month’s experience.
- Actively participates during Business Review Meeting to improve operational efficiency of the project sales team.
- Maintains the highest standards of customer service in the market by developing customer-oriented strategies and by coordinating with support groups to address any concern. Immediately responds to customer needs and complaints.
- Works closely with Marketing in the management of stock levels.
- Ensures achievement of collection targets in compliance with credit and collection policies.
- Graduate of any Engineering or Management course
- 3 – 5 years selling experience in the Construction industry.
- Previous handling of developers and contractors
- With portoflio of known key accounts and contact persons is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work in Paranaque City
For faster processing, you can send your updated CV to?Anne Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit our website at?picantemex.com?and?facebook.com/growincph?for updates regarding our hiring requirements.