We are looking for Product Managers specializing in Orthopedic and Oncology portfolios for one of the leading Pharmaceutical companies in the industry.
The?Product Manager?will be handling Orthopedic and Oncology portfolios. They will be responsible in building the brands and in achieving the sales target and profit objectives
- Prepare the annual business/marketing plans of the assigned products and new/potential products
- Responsible to communicate the plans effectively, ensuring timely execution of the planned programs and must carefully evaluate the plans through in-depth analysis
- Involves extensive and fluid coordination across different organizational functional units: Sales, Purchasing, Regulatory and Finance.
- Expected to represent the customers in the organization thus, the job endtails constant communication to key customers and taking the initiatives to assess the customer’s needs and wants.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Brand Management Functions:
- Will be assigned to handle one or more brands in the Ethical Division and minor exposure to OTC brands under the direct guidance of the Business Manager.
- Prepares and conceptualizes the annual brand plans and programs of the assigned brand/s under the direct supervision and guidance of the Business Manager.
- Directly manages the brand’s advertising and promotional expenses.
- Closely monitors the execution and analyzes the effectiveness of the plans and programs of the assigned brand/s
- Conducts regular competitive analysis and must gather industry insights in order to improve or propose tactical strategies in response to competition and to gain/protect market share
- Must be involved in the key decision making process in terms of achieving the short-term and long-term objectives of the assigned brand/portfolio
- Prepares communication strategies and coherent plans in relation to the brand essence and brand’s single minded proposition
Sales Management Functions:
- Develop marketing collaterals such as detailers, brand/corporate brochures, posters, in-store merchandising materials that will help in increasing the brand awareness among the target market
- Effectively connects to the Sales promotions team and provides them with the selling tools and promotional inputs to communicate the brands to the target market.
- Provide technical and updated product knowledge training to the Sales Promotions Team-with close coordination with the Training Officer/Manager and the SFE (Sales Force-Effectiveness) Manager
- Keeps abreast in the pharmaceutical industry particularly on competitive activities through regular joint visits to doctors, trade checks and own KOL development.
- Knows the basic day-to-day sales operations and should be able to address basic operational issues involving their respective brands.
- Maintains good relationship and presence to key trade partners and facilitates product pipelining among key accounts
Purchasing Materials Procurement Functions:
- Maintains and establishes good contacts with key suppliersfuendors/agencies.
- Provide specifications and standards on the inputs or materials for procurement and communicates the same to the Executive Secretary Purchasing Manager and to Marketing Services Assistant.
- Understands the purchasing requisition system and diligently follows protocols in the purchasing system
- Holds full responsibility on the items and/or services purchased/procured/rendered in terms of ensuring timely delivery and fulfilment of speciftcations and standads.
Financial Management Functions
- Monitors monthly AP of the assigned brands and provides the monthly AP trackers to the Group Product Manager based on the MAP template
- Ensures that the running AP is within desired cost vs. sales ratio, profit objeciives and/or as per the brand’s annual plan
- Recommends the pricing strategy to the Finance Manager for price structuring.
- Understands and keeps track of the trade discounting systems and aligns with the Finance Manager on the impact on the overall brand profrtability.
Regulatory/Business Development Functions:
- ldentifies market gap and recommends potential products to satisfy the market gap or demand.
- Works in close coordination with the Regulatory Affairs Department regarding FDA regulations and standards which may impact the assigned brands/new brands.
- Provides in-depth research and insights on new and potential products.
- Graudate of any 4 year Business or Science related course
- Exposure to Pharmaceutical Sales is an advantage
- At least 2 – 3 years solid experience in product management handling Orthopedic – Oncology molecules or experience from an FMCG or pharmaceutical company
- Excellent oral and writted communication skills
- Must be good in championing ideas from conceptualization to implementation
- Can create, develop and simplify various business analytical tools in order to understand the business operations well
- Has a positive and winning attitude to influence other people within and outside the organization
- Possesses leadership, organizational and negatiation skills
- Must be proficient in basic and/or advanced computer skills particularly MS Office Windows-based applications
- Must be time flexible and acan withstand a highly competitive, multi-tasking and fast paced working environment
- Must understand or has the basic knowledge on financial accounting/management
- Amenable to work in Makati
For faster processing, you can send your update CV/Resume firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also check our websites for updates on our current hiring requirements?www.growinc.ph?and?www.facebook.com/growinph