We are hiring for the?Mobile App Developer (IOS & Android)?for a multinational payment company based in Pasig City
The?Mobile App Developer (IOS & Android)?is responsible for end to end application development from planning, developing, testing, documentation and deployment
- Conducts trial runs of programs and software applications to ensure information and instructions are correct in accordance with company and clientrequirements.
- Provides support and training to users in relations to implemented software/applications.
- Assists in the implementation of new applications and regional programs in accordance with agreed lead time, specifications(proper set-up and configuration) and proper coordination with users.
- Performs direct revision, repair or expansion of existing programs and suggest system or procedural
- improvements/enhancements to increase operational efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Properly files, updates, safekeeps and preserves confidentiality of all pertinent documents/records/data (i.e. documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, instructions, etc.) of the company.
- Provides complete and timely documents/reports (i.e. business narrative, etc.) required by management and customers.
- Prepares weekly accomplishment report and all other technical reports
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or any related courses
- Must have at least 2 years of solid work experience as a Mobile App Developer for both IOS & Android
- Must be knowledgeable in?software development experience,?APIs development, web service such as AWS and Google?Cloud Platform, and POSTGRE SQL and SQL.
- Must be knowledgeable in?Business Process Design, Analysis, Modeling and Mapping.?
- Solid experience working with remote data via?REST and?JSON, third-party libraries and APIs, JAVA, JAVA EE and DOT?NET, Angular JS and NODE JS; and MVC.
- Work schedule: Dayshift; Mondays through Fridays, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Work location: Pasig City
- Can start ASAP
For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to?Sophie Kuhlman: email@example.com and sophie.GROWIncPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit picantemex.com or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH