- Provides management with various production and portfolio level reports analysis reviews and recommendations that aide in monitoring progress setting targets business process improvement strategy review and development. All aimed towards and effective and efficient management of Collections Department.
- Develops and maintain all relevant management information infrastructures to support daily, weekly and monthly performance monitoring through the use of MS Excel, SAS and Monarch.
- Providing development, operations and SAS service level 3 Support for its Finance Data Warehouse System.
- ?????? >>SAS Developer – Perform continuous enhancements and automation of processes; Documenting dev tasks and process improvements; Involve in unit testing and results investigation.
- ?????? >>SAS Service Level 3 Support – Performs root cause analysis in relation with SAS incidents escalated to service level 3 by Operations team and general system investigation; Proposing workaround or initiating a Hotfix for aborts or incidents raised; Performing ad hoc data analysis to support Client’s Risk Analytics Team’s queries and requests
- ?????? >>ISMS Secondary Coordinator – Conduct measures on the organization’s technical and security controls to ensure effective operation and compliance with organization, customer, and regulatory requirements
- Monitors payment trends and evaluates impact to collections portfolio and relay these to management.
- Attends adhoc MI requirements by utilizing different systems and provides SAS support to different units of the department.
- Creates a template that automates submitting of attendance for the whole department.
- Provide administrative support to both inbound and outbound collections team.
- Provides accurate information to support management decision making and business strategies
- Responsible for performance monitoring, capacity review, and MIS Support for other Credit and Collection Functions
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of Business activities that will help consumer banking financial objectives
Requirements are as follows:
- Graduate of 4-year course, preferably course is in line with Information Technology.
- Preferably has experience as an?MIS (Management Information System) for at least 2 years in Collections?Agency or Bank.
- Proficient in?MS Excel, SAS,? and other office applications.
- Team player,? very reliable, highly motivated and organized
*For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to Mark Anthony Caditan,?email@example.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, you may visit our website: picantemex.com/ You may also “like” our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH