We are hiring for the?Marketing Manager?for the country’s biggest events company.
The?Marketing Manager?is responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns for the company.
- Digital Marketing:?
- You will be responsible in increasing the company website’s site traffic
- You will be increasing site’s visibility through organic search engine results and advertising
- You will be conceptualizing, planning, executing and overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- You will be managing the online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- You will be managing the company’s email campaigns and communicating company events through email marketing
- You will be testing and tracking conversion rates and suggest improvements on the website
- You will report to the Marketing Director and Managing Director on sales revenues generated by marketing? campaigns
- Traditional Marketing:?
- You will be managing and coordinating all offline marketing, advertising and promotional? activities
- You will conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future shows
- You will analyze of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- You will develop and? Implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing shows
- You will manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- You will monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- You will determine and manage the marketing budget, delivery marketing activities within the agreed budget? and report return on investment
- You will create marketing presentations, liaise and collaborate with media and advertising, internal requirements
Who you are:?
We are looking for highly creative?Marketing Manager?with the following skills and attributes:
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Management, Business Administration or any related courses
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years of solid marketing experience preferably in the Events, FMCG and Advertising industries
- Proven track record in managing and delivering marketing campaigns and activities and managing marketing budgets
- Proficient in Market Research, Digital Marketing, Competitor Analysis, Branding, Events Management is an advantage
- Strong analytical, data-driven and entrepreneurial thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Work schedule: Mondays through Fridays and Saturdays
- Amenable to work extended hours if needed especially during events
- Work location: Greenhills, San Juan
- Can start ASAP
FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO?Sophie Kuhlman, firstname.lastname@example.org or sophie.growincPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit picantemex.com/ or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH