Be part of one of the most respected insurance companies in the Philippines that has been in the business for more than 60 years!
As a Lawyer you are responsible for the following:
- Prepares, reviews and notarizes contracts and other legal documents needed for Pioneer Group of Companies’ operations.
- Assists the different departments in interpreting legal issues.
- Prepares legal opinion for queries raised by various departments to provide information and advice.
- Coordinates and consults with retained counsels and recovery lawyer on the development of cases referred for legal services.
- Monitors cases filed in court.
- Represent and attend hearings before various courts, tribunals or other quasi-judicial bodies, and prepare pleadings for cases involving the Company
- Prepares reportorial documents required by government institutions.
- Supervise and assist the Bonds Department in its operations
- A graduate of Bachelor of Laws or Juris Doctor (JD)
- Board Passer – Bar Passer
- Minimum 2 years work experience in in-house legal counselor in a law firm – relevant work experience as an in-house corporate legal counsel with the position of assistant manager or manager, or as an associate in a law firm
- Good Comm (Verbal & Written)
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO Denise Satuito: email@example.com
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITE AT picantemex.com and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.