We are hiring for?Junior C++ Developers?for a multinational payment services company in Pasig City
The?Junior C++ Developer?will report to the POS Development Supervisor and will be responsible for end to end C++ Development of point-of-sale (POS) terminals
- Develops applications or enhances systems complete with testing and documentation before implementation.
- Conducts trial runs of programs and software applications to ensure information and instructions are correct in accordance?with company and client requirements.
- Provides support and training to users in relations to implemented software/applications.
- Assists in the implementation of new applications and regional programs in accordance with agreed lead time, specifications?(proper set-up and configuration) and proper coordination with users.
- Performs direct revision, repair or expansion of existing programs and suggest system or procedural improvements/enhancements to increase operational efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Properly files, updates, safekeeps and preserves confidentiality of all pertinent documents/records/data (i.e. documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, instructions, etc.) of the company.
- Provides complete and timely documents/reports (i.e. business narrative, etc.) required by management and clients
- Prepares weekly accomplishment report and all other technical reports.
- Exerts best effort that the Quality Objectives are met; implements and/or carryout quality improvement activities and?functions
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or any related courses
- Must have at least 1 year of solid work experience as a C++ Developer preferably in the payment services industry
- Must be proficient in?C++, C and Java
- Knowledgeable in?ISO 8583 and EMV
- Work location: Pasig City
- Work schedule: Dayshift, Mondays through Fridays 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Can start ASAP
For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to?Sophie Kuhlman: firstname.lastname@example.org and sophie.GROWIncPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit picantemex.com or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH