DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design the auditing process using common standards of practice, company policies, business goals and industry regulations.
- Indicate areas where risk is found in order to generate a more complete picture of financial responsibility.
- Analyze adherence with budgetary standards and guidelines using financial data and balance sheets.
- Review all financial materials and procedures in order to spot errors, inefficiencies or instances of misuse.
- Confirm the company’s profitable holdings, account balances or debt obligations by reviewing databases and other financial sources of information.
- Document all internal processes within an audit; list all data sources; detail all conclusions after an investigation.
- Update the management with periodic status reports, meetings and other important developments; publish a report after completing an inquiry.
- Work to develop new standards of practice within a company in order to increase accounting accuracy and integrity.
- Reflect on historical and current budgetary trends found in the data.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise within the field by participating in professional development.
- Keep all sensitive information confidential and secure.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Open to non-CPA
- Willing to work in Cainta, Rizal
- Full-Time position(s) available.