The I.T. Supervisor supervises professional and technical staff involved with systems analysis, systems programming/systems administration, programming, customer support and/or computer operations work for the group. He/She will prepare information technology studies and reports; assists in development and implementation of goals and policies; supervises and assists in preparation of budgets and equipment acquisition programs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in I.T. work with at least 2 years supevisory experience in areas of Database/Network/System Administration and managing software application such as MS SQL, SAP, Server.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Windows OS, Mac OS, Linux is required.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics NAV an advantage.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Website Administration, Infrastructure Analysis, and Programming is an advantage.
- Knowledge and/or experience in SQL Server, Oracle is desired.
- knowledge and/or experience in PHP, HTML is an advantage.
- Above-average communication skills in (English) and can compose legal and business correspondence.
- Pleasant disposition, firm personality, aggressive yet mild-mannered, with natural ability to project the required corporate and professional image personally and through the telephone.
- Able to interrelate and maintain good working relationship with all departments in corporate environment.
- Used to work with minimum supervision and is capable of multitasking.
- Capability/potential for acquiring higher responsibilities.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO THIS EMAIL:?firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT?picantemex.com?and?facebook.com/growincph?FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.