We are hiring for the?Head of Credit Management?for one of the leading multinational retail banks in the Philippines.
The?Head of Credit Management?is responsible for the overall credit approval, administration, policy formulation/revision and review activities of the bank’s personal loans and mortgage businesses.
Will directly report to the President and CEO and will be handling a team of Credit Planning Head and Credit Evaluation Head.
- Directs the examination of loan documentation before granting the loan or loan commitment to ensure its adequacy and completeness.
- Directs the work of subordinates in the approval of such loans, ensuring that the credits adhere to existing credit policy guidelines and that the applicants are deemed credit-worthy.
- Establishes, implements, and manages administrative and review systems and procedures to protect the quality and profitability of the loan portfolio.
- Advises credit and loan personnel on the company’s overall lending policy, noting significant trends, and recommends to management policy changes if necessary.
- Controls the activities of the Departments under the group to ensure their smooth and orderly operations, as well as the attainment of their overall goals and objectives.
- Manages risks by creating consumer credit policies based on data and updating existing policies whenever necessary.
- Conducts key quantitative research including project design, data analysis and supporting the development of risk and monitoring policies and procedures.
- Evaluates information availability, information integrity, developing technologies to ensure a sustainable long-term portfolio quality.
- Proposes policies for management’s review and conducts training and information campaign to those who will implement the policies. Monitor implementation of policies.
- Exercises authority concerning staffing, performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations, and terminations of subordinates.
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Commerce, Finance Management or any related courses
- Must have at least 10 years of solid experience in the Retail or Commercial Banking industry wherein 5 years of which were as a Manager or Senior Manager handling?Credit Risk Management
- Knowledgeable in Credit Risk Management principles and philosophy
- Strong people management skills
- Work location: BGC,Taguig
- Work schedule: Dayshift
- Can start ASAP
For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to?Sophie Kuhlman: email@example.com and sophie.GROWIncPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit picantemex.com or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH