- Develop new user-facing features, creative solutions for marketing campaigns, landing pages, new product teasers, and a wide range of other digital projects.
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering within the team.
- Interact with our back-end systems.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Improve existing code base, architecture, and workflow.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure that the experience spans a wide range of devices, from desktop to mobile.
- Makes suggestions and participates in moving the company forward as being an expert in what they do.
- Communicate with other team members to determine the best solutions to difficult problems.
- Expert knowledge of web technologies?(HTML5/CSS3/JS)
- Working knowledge of?Native JS?and flexibility to work with various frameworks
- Good understanding of different?ECMA versions?and their differences
- Have an outstanding understanding of Critical Rendering Path
- Experience building and managing WordPress themes and the WordPress environment.
- Understands at least the basics of NodeJS and its concept
- Be able to write good?object-oriented JS
- Have a decent notion of?PHP?to integrate FE elements with it
- Understanding of?React / Typescript?would be a bonus
- Intimate knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components, including appropriate testing.
- Front-end tooling (Webpack, SASS & Gulp)
- Build and management tools (GIT)
- Ability to collaborate with designers to rapidly prototype ideas
- Minimum 3-5+ years of experience in front-end development.
- Clearly convey thoughts and ideas; both verbally and written.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or a related field
- You are someone that loves coding beautiful WEB pages and anything digital.
- With a high attention to details, UI and interactions, you like to write your own Bézier Curves to time your animations perfectly.
- Implementing modern and beautiful design and focusing on user experiences and business goals.
You have a strong focus and performances, best practices, SEO and responsive implementation.
- Opportunity to join one of the world’s fastest growing tech companies. Your work will impact millions of global users.
- Learn from and work with some of Australia’s best talent, including founders, engineers, product and growth professionals.
- Perks including free breakfast and lunch meals prepared by our in-house chefs.
- Fitness & gym benefits
- Equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- Sponsored team events
*For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to Mark Anthony Caditan,?firstname.lastname@example.org
For real-time updates on our job openings, you may visit our website: picantemex.com/ You may also “like” our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH