2.? ? ? ?Demonstrate competency in additional units to a total of at least 73 points (the number of points relating to each unit is shown in brackets).
4.?????? Be willing to relocate to Australia for 4 years
他沉腰缓缓进入a.?????? Grinding, dressing welded areas
他沉腰缓缓进入c.?????? Removal/installation of plugs and sprays
他沉腰缓缓进入e.????? Hydraulic work – valve and pump repairs.? This is currently a minor part of the role.
g.? ? ? ?Need to pass the requirements below from the accredited training centers;
他沉腰缓缓进入? MEM12023A Perform engineering measurements (Core)
? MEM13014A Apply principles of occupational health & safety in the work environment (Core)
? MEM14005A Plan a complete activity (Core)
? MEM15024A Apply quality procedures (Core)
? MEM16007A Work with others in a manufacturing, engineering or related environment (Core)
? MEM17003A Assist in the provision of on the job training (Core)
? MEM05005B Carry out mechanical cutting* (2)
他沉腰缓缓进入? MEM09002B Interpret technical drawing (4)
他沉腰缓缓进入? MEM11011B Undertake manual handling (2)
他沉腰缓缓进入? MEM12003B Perform precision mechanical measurements* (2)
他沉腰缓缓进入? MEM13003B Work safely with industrial chemicals & materials (2)
? MEM18002B Use power tools/hand held operations (2)
他沉腰缓缓进入? MEM18011C Shut down & isolate machines / equipment (2) ENGINEERING OPERATIONS
他沉腰缓缓进入? MEM18004B Maintain & overhaul mechanical equipment* (4)
? MEM18006C Repair and fit engineering components* (6)
他沉腰缓缓进入? MEM18009B Perform a levelling & alignment of machines & engineering components* (4)
? MEM18012B Perform installation and removal of mechanical seals* (2)
He is required to provide evidence of skills, knowledge and experience in at least ONE of the following elective areas as part of the assessment process.
他沉腰缓缓进入? MEM07006C Perform lathe operations* (4)
? MEM07008D Perform grinding operations* (4) HYDRAULICS / PNEUMATICS
? MEM18019B Maintain pneumatic systems* (4)
? MEM18021B Maintain hydraulic systems* (4) WELDING
? MEM05008C Perform advanced manual thermal cutting, gouging and shaping* (2)
? MEM05049B Perform routine gas tungsten arc welding (2)
? MEM05051A Select welding processes (2)
* indicates that a unit requires a pre-requisite/s.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have TESDA Certifications NC2 OR NC3.
- Has an strong experience in boat building.
- Knowledgeable in Welding for the
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.