- Will provide information to the Vice President for trends and development in the diesel generator business.
- Will supervise the department in the formulation of sales and marketing strategies for unit/parts sales.
- Will supervise the department in the formulation of the after-sales service/installation and warranty treatment.
- Will represent the company in coordination meetings, social functions and associations where the company is involved.
- Will prepare and will coordinate correspondences between the company, client and principal.
- Will monitor closely the financial status of the department.
- Will forecast and will closely monitor the manpower requirement of the Diesel Generator Department.
- Will train and will develop his men to ensure effective performance of their jobs and for personal growth in the company.
- Will perform other sales-related tasks that may be required to be able to carry out functions properly.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Must be a licensed Engineer.
- Must have operational knowledge in the promotion, sales and marketing of engineering equipment, technology and/or related industries.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both in written English and Filipino.
- Can demonstrate strong leadership ability.
- Can relate effectively to all levels of employees in the organization.
- Capable of teaching and training people.
- Must possess a pleasant personality and of good moral character.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- No tattoo or piercing.
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO THIS EMAIL:?email@example.com
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT:?picantemex.com?and?facebook.com/growincph?FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.