DETAILER for one of the leading distributor, installation of steel fixers and concrete flooring for commercial, bridges and tunnels in New Zealand.
?他沉腰缓缓进入The Detailer is responsible for carrying out estimating and detailing functions to meet customer requirements and ensuring quality standards are met. Will be assigned in the complete reinforcing department in Christchurch
- Perform routine and complex estimating and detailing activity accurately to meet agreed timeframes.
- Estimate projects and provide supporting documentation accurately and within agreed timeframes.
- Detail projects and provide supporting documentation accurately and within agreed timeframes.
- Maintain and review projects to ensure all information is correct and all variations are identified and costed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Proactively communicate with customers on any issues and ensure resolution thereof.
- Communicate with internal customers and outline job specific requirements and timings clearly and accurately in a timely manner to ensure production and placing timetables are met.
- All other
- Health and Safety
- Take responsibility for own safety and those of others
- Follow and adhere to company health and safety policies and procedures including reporting incidents/accidents/near misses and hazards
- Work in a safe manner at all times
- Support company health and safety initiatives
- Ensure company policies and systems are followed at all times
- Perform all other tasks/actions as directed by the company consistent within this document
- Candidates must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and must be licensed
- Must have at least 3 years of solid experience in drawing commercial and civil works projects
- Must be proficient in measurements and drawings
- Must be proficient in REVIT and CAD
- Must be able to read and understand plans
- Proficient in budgeting, planning and purchasing
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word
- Strong problem-solving, customer service, multitasking skills
- Team player, has the initiative and can lead by example
- Work location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Global Resource for Outsourced Workers (GROW), Inc.
NO PLACEMENT FEE | FOR MANPOWER POOLING
Send your resume to Sophie Kuhlman: firstname.lastname@example.org or sophie.GROWIncPH@gmail.com
他沉腰缓缓进入Visit picantemex.com for list of our active job openings