We are hiring for?Corporate Planning Supervisor?for the largest network of for-profit information technology based colleges in the Philippines.
The?Corporate Planning Supervisor他沉腰缓缓进入?you will provide direction and oversee the conduct of market and competitive research, business trends, regulatory requirements and assesses the potential impact to business operations.
- Presents the results and analyses the implications of research on the company’s business strategies.
- Obtains overall directions necessary for the evaluation of new business prospects from top management and other parties involved in the project.
- Prepares/directs and oversees the preparation of business plans based on agreed strategies for new businesses/brands, as well as the financial feasibility studies for new businesses/brands.
- Develops and coordinates the implementation of corporate strategies and action plans to stakeholders to optimize business performance.
- Provides advice on strategic business development and key corporate planning issues that relate and impact the operations of the organization.
- Leads and manages the Annual Strategic Planning & Development process to support Management and key managers in the development of the long term strategic plan and annual corporate business plan.
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Marketing, Business Administration, Education or any related courses
- Must have at least 3 years of solid experience in Corporate Planning and Business Development preferably in the Academe
- Experience in Business Development and Sales is an advantage
- Work location: Cainta
- Work schedule: Dayshift
- Can start ASAP
For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to?Sophie Kuhlman: email@example.com and sophie.GROWIncPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit picantemex.com or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH