Clinic Operations Head?for one of the leading network of primary and multispecialty care clinics in the Philippines.
The?Clinic Operations Head?is responsible for overseeing the Clinic Operations Division and ensures growth and profitability of the department.
- Will directly report to the President
- Oversee day-to-day operations of all the branches/clinics to support the growth and achieve the bottom line target of the organization.
- Formulate, execute and implement strategic planning and goal setting per departments including clinics, medical lab, operations, facilities and customer data processing.
- Plan, direct and coordinate operations in support to company’s goals.
- Measure goals on a regular basis and ensure processes and systems are adjusted as needed. 5. Monitor and ensure the implementation of the company’s mission across all levels of the clinic operations including other departments.
- Ensure the entire organization on track by timely, accurate and complete reporting of evidenced based data and facts.
- Strive for continuous improvement and operational efficiency in targeted areas especially customer care.
- Monitor revenue margins according to established objectives in all aspects but more focused on staff’s productivity and machine yield.
- Work together with Human Resources Department and internal stakeholders to develop guidelines for personnel evaluations and staff advancement.
- Formulate training and development and incentive plans for the staff, if any.
- Maintain efficient team structure and performance through established and globally accepted processes and tools such as six sigma and lean principles with QA Department.
- Maximize customer engagement and satisfaction to increase business’s return
- Work with team leaders to plan future growth and focus on sustainability.
- Develop internal control, accountability and preventive measures are in place with other departments together.
- Develop strong inter personal relationship with internal and external customers, partners or stakeholders.
- Candidate must be a licensed Medical Doctor preferably specializing in?Occupational Health
- Must have at least 10 years of solid experience in a Healthcare industry preferably diagnostic clinics, HMO companies or hospitals.
- Proven track record of innovation
- Excellent P&L and financial management skills
- Strong experience in developing and/or implementing practice guidelines is required
- Strong network of clients in the hospital setting
- Amenable to work in Makati City
- Can start ASAP
For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to?Sophie Kuhlman: email@example.com and sophie.GROWIncPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit picantemex.com or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH