- As an Assistant Regional Manager of the Customer Support department, you will be engaged in leading and motivating your teams to meet the demands of the business.
- Responsible for the output and smooth running of your teams; you will be highly organised and able to prioritise your work schedule and manage the flow of information to and from all levels of the Support function.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving the departments KPIs, working with other managers to deliver monthly reports, manage and find ways to reduce the number of queries received in the department.
- You will apply sound reasoning to arrive at decisions required at Management level
- Actively oversee Support queues to ensure that Support cases are dealt with effectively and SLAs are met or exceeded.
- When required, be the point of contact in escalated cases and queries, keeping all parties updated of their status.
- Ensure communications between Client Services and departments are maintained.
- You will keep up to date with industry developments and disseminate your knowledge to your peers and other team members.
- Maintain high levels of productivity improve efficiencies and keep within budgetary controls.
- Deliver individual KPIs set by the Global Support Manager within agreed timescales.
- Understand and demonstrate knowledge of the certificate lifecycle management including, ordering, vetting, delivery, installation, reissuance and revocation of SSL and client certificates.
- Demonstrate knowledge of PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)
- Understand the company as an organization, its history, goals, mission and its related CA (Certificate Authority) infrastructure.
- Maintain clear and consistent communication with the Global Support management team.
- Meet or exceed Specific/Identified KPI/Goals agreed upon with Client Services Manager.
- Maintain strict confidentiality relating to issues that are deemed sensitive to the department.
- Manage your teams: responsible for tracking and influencing KPIs (NPS, SLA etc.). Staff recruitment, roistering, maintaining relevant records of staff performance, staff supervision, motivation, and appraisals. Resolution of personnel issues, complaints and disciplinary matters.
- Management of staff training from initial entry to the department, onward progression and needs.
- Identifying the potential of staff to grow by giving opportunities to develop within the company using the Development framework and utilising your “soft skills”.
- Ensure performance reports are generated and circulated regularly.
- Develop reports that help understand internal work rate that can drive efficiencies, and action process improvement initiatives.
- Improve efficiencies, reduce cost per case, and improve procedures and incident resolution.
- Work closely with stakeholders to improve the product’s vision based on customer support feedback (NPS and VoC).
- Lead by example in excellent service; positively promote the Company’s Missions and Vision statements and engage in Department’s vision of being Number 1 Customer Service Team.
- Ensure teams and individuals follow established internal processes, company security policies, processes and procedures at all times.
- Delegate responsibilities outside of daily Support tasks to help agents develop knowledge and grow in role.
- Offer ideas to the Support Website team for common question and answer documentation to be included in Company’s Knowledge Base.
- Contribute to Web self-help by using Knowledge Cantered Support (KCS) principles.
- Have a thorough understanding of all Company products.
- Shift work including some weekend working as required according to the business needs of a 24/7 operation
- Personal responsibility to maintain training and development plan agreed with VP.
- Communicate ideas for departmental improvements to the Client Services Management Team.
Knowledge and experience essential to fulfil the requirements of the post:
- Experience building relationships with third parties, including customers and stakeholders or demonstrate equivalence.
- Hands-on and able to work in multi-disciplinary teams (department colleagues, business functions) or demonstrate equivalence.
- Understand ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) framework and functions.
- Must have Experience in Customer Service environment.
- Is PC literate and has a typing proficiency of a minimum of 40 wpm with 1 mistake.
- Ideally has knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
- With experience using Microsoft Office – specifically Excel and Word and CRM applications.
- Ideally understands security principles, concepts and techniques used in the IT Industry.
Attributes needed to undertake the post
- With excellent both written and verbal English communication skills.
- With ability to attend to detail and respond swiftly to work demands.
- With proficient experience in managing people and team development.
- Proficiency in gathering and analysing information.
- Customer focused.
- With excellent interpersonal skills.
- Has the ability to work as part of a team but is just as comfortable working independently.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and priorities.
- Demonstrates initiative and drive, sharing ideas and questions and displays calm and positivity in a demanding environment.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to manage teams, mentor. Inspire people and resolve conflict.
- Displays a polite and professional attitude when representing the Company.
- Able to represent the big picture whilst focusing on the specifics of delivery.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the importance for details and organisation and can relate it to a support environment.
- Shows a willingness to self-learn and displays evidence of progression in their job role.
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO THIS EMAIL:
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT?picantemex.com?and?facebook.com/growincph?FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS