We are hiring for the?C++ Payment Terminal Developer?for a multinational payment service provider in the Philippines
The?C++ Payment Terminal Developer?is responsible for developing codes based on client specifications
- Works as part of a project team, and also communicate progress, technical issues and their resolution.
- Develops applications or enhances systems complete with testing and documentation before implementation.
- Conducts trial runs of programs and software applications to ensure information and instructions are correct in accordance with company and customer requirements.
- Provides support and training to users in relations to implemented software/applications.
- Assists in the implementation of new applications and regional programs in accordance with agreed lead time, specifications (proper set-up and configuration) and proper coordination with users.
- Performs direct revision, repair or expansion of existing programs and suggest system or procedural improvements/enhancements to increase operational efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Properly files, updates, safekeeps and preserves confidentiality of all pertinent documents/records/data (i.e. documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, instructions, etc.) of the company.
- Provides complete and timely documents/reports (i.e. business narrative, etc.) required by management and customers.
- Prepares weekly accomplishment report and all other technical reports.
- Exerts best effort that the Quality Objectives are met; implements and/or carryout quality improvement activities and functions as Application Developer (POS) as may be formally and officially defined by the immediate superior or by the executive management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or any related courses
- Must have at least 1 year of experience as a C++ Developer in the payment/terminal/POS industry
- With programming experience in?C, C++ and JAVA.
- Good technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design, programming and product support.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Ability to understand and debug moderate to large and complex code bases.
- Knowledge in ISO 8583 and EMV is a plus.
- Work location: Pasig City
- Work schedule: Dayshift
- Can start ASAP
For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to?Sophie Kuhlman: email@example.com and sophie.GROWIncPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit picantemex.com or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH