We are looking for Business Developmment Mangers for one of the leading IT infrastructure solutions company in the industry.
The?Business Development Manager?is responsible for the following:
- Hunt for new business accounts/opportunities and qualify.
- Prepare Account Management Plans for Large Accounts to be determined with the manager.
- Prepare proposals, make presentations and offer effective solutions to clients.
- Convert qualified deals into closure. Engage with regional teams if necessary.
- Take full responsibility of the account and deals until closure and revenue collection.
- Directly manage existing accounts, build strong rapport with clients.
- Timely reporting of sales pipeline and project status.
- Help generate sales revenue and achieve given sales targets jointly with local and regional team.
- Build strategic vendor partnerships.
- Conduct Business Development activities such as marketing events, lead generation etc.
- Organize and manage ad hoc events.
- Gradaute of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Adminsitration, Information Technology, Computer Science or any related course
- At least 3 – 5 years experience in Sales handling IT infrastructure solutions – Corporate Sales
- Good working background in IT solutions
- Experience in Regional Account Management and partner alliance
- Good undersrtanding of Technology
- Driven, goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Creative and willing to explore to new market segment
- Proven track record on handling complex customer requirement
- Ability to learn and wanted to have a successful career in sales management.
- Required a good aptitude, mature and ability to adapt to the fast pace of environment.
- Strong negotiation skils and a team player
- Must possess good communication and presentation skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be customer oriented and focused on meeting the customer’s needs
- Willing to understand the importance of opportunity closure and selling high value proposition
- Willing to work in Makati City
For faster processing, you can send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can check our websites www.growinc.ph and www.facebook.com/growincph for further updates on our current hiring requirements.