We are hiring for the?Business Development Manager?for a leading distribution company of?Flour, Cornstarch and Animal Feeds?in the Philippines.
The?Business Development Manager?will be responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of?Flour, Cornstarch and Animal Feeds (Commodity)?business accounts in Metro Manila.
- Established strong business relationship for long term transactions with clients.
- Have proven ability to lead by example and knowledgeable by promoting a friendly competitive environment.
- With strong communication and PR Skills.
- Smart, competitive and can work with all levels in the organization
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing, Food Technology, Chemistry or any related courses
- Candidates must have at least 3 years of solid work experience as a Supervisor, Assistant Business Development Manager in handling?Commodity Products (Flour, Cornstarch and Animal Feeds)
- Strong network of clients in the food manufacturing industry
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skills
- Strategic, self-starter, results driven and customer oriented
- Work location: Taguig City
- Work schedule: Dayshift
- Can start ASAP
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to?Sophie Kuhlman: email@example.com and sophie.GROWIncPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit picantemex.com or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH