We are hiring for the?Business Development Manager?for one of the premiere and leading IT schools in the Philippines.
The?Business Development Manager?will be assigned to the continuing education arm of the school and will be reporting to the Vice President for Corporate Communications.
- Manage and assist in planning, research and development of the organization’s objectives and strategic plans in order to achieve business opportunities, growth and financial profitability
- Oversee and actively participate in research and development to build the company’s strengths and identify potential new markets and business opportunities, and obtaining a competitive position in the industry
- Develop, initiate and implement programs
- Develop and implement marketing and sales strategy
- Work with the external relations officers to build and strengthen relationship with potential clients and stakeholders
- Actively seek for new clients and make a combined effort with the sales team to drive them towards the company’s new products or services
- Work with the sales team to increase the sales opportunities that will maximize revenue for the entire organization
- Assists in managing the existing programs and accounts, and ensure stability throughout the year
- Perform such other reasonable tasks within the organization in any branch or unit as may be deemed necessary or in the interest of the school.
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Marketing, Education or any related courses
- Must have at least 5 years of solid experience in Sales, Marketing and Business Development in the Academe or Training industries
- Strong communications, marketing, sales and management skills;
- Must havec experience and thorough understanding of the different industry to market continuing education;
- Collaborative, with a strong but inspiring work ethics, and has a positive attitude;
- Work schedule: Mondays through Fridays, Dayshift
- Work location: Makati City
- Can start ASAP
For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to?Sophie Kuhlman: firstname.lastname@example.org and sophie.GROWIncPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit picantemex.com or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH