- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- With 2-5 years of proven experience in Business Development particularly specializing on Account Management, Events and Sponsorships
- Familiarity with games and experience in gaming
- Excellent command of both Filipino and English
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management and executional abilities
- Ability to be creative operationally and strategically
- Strong work ethics and performance-driven
- With experience in acquiring and retaining clients
- With experience in B2B
- Willing to do field work
- Willing to work in Makati
- Mondays – Saturdays: 10 am to 7 pm
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential sponsors by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential sponsors for company organized events.
- Research and build relationships with new sponsors.
- Present new products, services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO THIS EMAIL:?email@example.com
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT?picantemex.com?and?facebook.com/growincph?FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.