We are hiring for?Business Development Managers?for a multinational?distribution company of raw materials use for Food and Non Food Products such as?food specialty, commodity, non-food products, chemicals and animal feed raw materials and ingredients.
The?Business Development Manager?is?responsible for implementing and carrying out the sales initiatives set forth by the company, throughout his/ her established territory/ department, and to support the day-to-day business development operations.
- Will be reporting to the Assistant Vice President for Sales
- Responsible for establishing and developing new business contacts; maintaining current relationships; developing and implementing a sales and marketing plan.
- Responsible for leads generation, client presentation, negotiation and end-to-end account management.
- Responsible for generating new businesses through relationship management and new client acquisition.
- Will be creating various sales reports and presentations to name a few
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Food Technology
- Must have at least?3 to 5 years?of sales gained in the?local or multinational?raw materials industry?preferably in Personal Care, Home Care, Plastic Colorants and other non food products
- With exposure and understanding of?Raw Materials for Food Ingredients and or Non Food Industry
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Experienced developing business relationships with assigned accounts and increase promotional activity, sales volume and profitability of specialty products
- Strong experience presentation, negotiation, and account management skills.
- Strong network of clients
- Work location: BGC, Taguig
- Work schedule: Dayshift
- Can start ASAP
- 5 full-time positions are available?
For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to?Sophie Kuhlman: email@example.com and sophie.GROWIncPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit picantemex.com or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH