We are hiring for?Retail Bank Branch Managers?for one of the largest multinational banks in the Philippines.
The?Retail Bank Branch Managers?will be responsible for overseeing the administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office, including operations, lending, product sales, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with the Bank’s objectives.
- Develops new deposit and loan business; provides a superior level of customer relations and?promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
- Achieves individual and branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals and?retention of account relationships.
- Provides leadership, training and supervision; delegates day to day operations to the?Operations Officer or other branch personnel. Responsible for attaining established Bank and?branch goals through active participation in sales management and officer call programs.
- Participates in community affairs to increase the Bank’s visibility and to enhance new and?existing business opportunities.
- May perform duties in the absence of the Operations Officer or other such management?capacities as directed by the Regional Manager.
- Shall serve existing customers on a full time basis, to grow customer relationship, improve?client servicing.
- Shall cross sell the banks products to existing customers.
- Responsible for the growth of the branch portfolio of the exciting customers by at least 10%.
- Ask existing customer for referrals and endorsement of prospective new clients as branch?solicited accounts.
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or any related courses
- Must have at least 3 – 5 years of solid experience as a Branch Manager in Retail Bank, Universal or Corporate Bank industry
- Strong network of Chinese clients
- Ability to speak Chinese or Mandarin is an advantage but not required
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and a team player, able to interact effectively with all levels of management and clients
- Strong supervisory, problem solving & decision making skills
- With proven track record in sales and marketing, account solicitation and?management
- Plans, directs and implements strategies to attain branch profitability/ volume?target
- Work location:?Manila, Quezon City, San Juan City?
- Can start ASAP
For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to?Sophie Kuhlman: firstname.lastname@example.org and sophie.GROWIncPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit picantemex.com or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH