We are hiring for the?Assistant Vice President for Sales?for a multinational?distribution company of raw materials use for Food and Non Food Products such as?food specialty, commodity, non-food products, chemicals and animal feed raw materials and ingredients.
The?Assistant Vice President for Sales?is?responsible for implementing and carrying out the sales initiatives set forth by the company, throughout his/ her established territory/ department, and to support the day-to-day business development operations.
- Guide and the Business Development Manager/s in establishing and developing new business contacts; maintaining current relationships; developing and implementing a sales and marketing plan.? S/he is also expected to have proven ability to lead by example and knowledgeable in promoting a friendly competitive environment.
- He will be involved in the development of new policies and programs, staffing and training process, supervision of subordinates, research, and preparation of presentation, reports and others.
- Responsible to coordinate and communicate with a large number of people to be aware of the progress in the departmental and organizational activities.
- The AVP is expected to manage people and budgets in the organization and earn maximum profits through minimum investment of labor and finance. He has to initiate various projects on behalf of the vice president and organization and maintain effective relations within and outside the company.
- Formulation of strategies and policies, arrangement and allocation of funds and resources and supervision of people and processeswill be handling a team of Business Development Managers
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Management, Marketing, Commerce or any Business related courses
- Must have at least 7-10 years of sales experience gained in the?local or multinational?raw materials industry?preferably in Personal Care, Home Care, Plastic Colorants and other non food products
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Experienced developing business relationships with assigned accounts and increase promotional activity, sales volume and profitability of specialty products
- Strong experience in developing sales plans; including targeting strategies, quotas performance metrics and sales program
- Must have solid network of industry contacts of decision-makers
- Strong people management experience
- Work location: BGC, Taguig
- Work schedule: Dayshift
- Can start ASAP
For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to?Sophie Kuhlman: firstname.lastname@example.org and sophie.GROWIncPH@gmail.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit picantemex.com or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH