Be an?ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT for FINANCE?in one of the leading International Sales Corporation, that was established in October 2002, run by its president who has more than 30 years successful experience in?trading. The company thrives by leadership on quality products, innovation, sales services, strong technical background, and capabilities, as well as reliable logistical support; establishing sturdy supply chain partnership with the clients.
The?AVP Finance?is responsible for developing and maintaining finance and accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure timely and efficient financial statements; for overseeing the team to ensure proper work allocation and delivery of reliable general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation, support of budget and forecast activities, as well as for ensuring compliance of financial reportorial requirements by government offices and agencies.
- She must be a graduate of BS Accountancy and a CPA.
- With at least 15’ experience in similar capacity
- Well versed in all facets of Finance and Accounting Functions
- Highly analytical and keen to details
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced industry
- Demonstrates sound work ethics, initiative and results?orientated
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Willing to work in BGC Taguig, Mondays to Fridays
FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO Denise Satuito, firstname.lastname@example.org