Be an?Accounting Manager?for one of the leading and excellent Meat Wholesaler Business in the Philippines!
Accounting Manager (WORKSITE IS IN ANTIPOLO, RIZAL)?– Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information; managing staff.
- Plans, develops, monitors, and ensures regular reconciliation activities for all companies handled, in relation to internal (management) financial reporting and external (interim and year-end) financial audits.
- Reviews reports and working papers used in the preparation of internal (management) financial reports and external financial statements for all companies handled.
- Coordinates with all relevant parties (departments, business units, and external auditors) and ensures completion of financial statement audits.
- Validates and approves journal vouchers to check accuracy (correctness and completeness) of entries and supporting documents.
- Reviews and approves accounting based on applicable limits.
- Prepares annual information return of shareholders for all companies handled.
- Files and maintains all accounting records and reports within assigned functions.
- Plans, develops and /or enhances processes/procedures and/or policies to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the overall operations of the Accounting Department
- Ensures that tasks related to the department’s programs are completed on time, executed per policy and implemented in accordance to its objectives
- Addresses any issues and concerns that may affect the performance of each team member and the overall objective of the department
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance must be a CPA
- Must have at least 4 years of experience preferably coming from the big 4 audting firms
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager in a Logistics or Auditing Industry
- Must have experience in Financial Statement Preparations using IFRS and PFRS guidelines
- Must have first-hand experience in BIR filing for all kinds of tax returns
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software, and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Amenable to work in Antipolo, Rizal
- Can start ASAP
For real-time updates on our job openings,?visit picantemex.com/ or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH