BE PART OF THE LEADING EFTPOS TERMINAL SERVICES ENABLER IN THE PHILIPPINES!!!
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of an information system.
- Supervises the maintenance of the servers and security of information.
- Ability to create and implement an information management systems plan that meets the needs of the clients.
- Develops applications or enhances systems complete with testing and documentation before implementation.
- Conducts trial runs of programs and software applications to ensure information and instructions are correct in accordance with company and customer requirements.
- Provides support and training to users in relations to implemented software/applications.
- Assists in the implementation of new applications and regional programs in accordance with agreed lead time, specifications (proper set-up and configuration) and proper coordination with users.
- Performs direct revision, repair or expansion of existing programs and suggest system or procedural improvements/enhancements to increase operational efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Properly files, updates, safekeeps and preserves confidentiality of all pertinent documents/records/data (i.e. documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, instructions, etc.) of the company.
- Provides complete and timely documents/reports (i.e. business narrative, etc.) required by management and customers.
- Prepares weekly accomplishment report and all other technical reports.
- Exerts best effort that the Quality Objectives are met; implements and/or carryout quality improvement activities and functions as Application Developer (APP) as may be formally and officially defined by the immediate superior or by the executive management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or in the area of STEM or equivalent.
- Has acquired NC programming is a plus.
- With at least 2 years of software development experience, APIs development, web service such as AWS and Google Cloud Platform, and POSTGRE SQL and SQL.
- Must be knowledgeable in Business Process Design, Analysis, Modeling and Mapping.
- Solid experience working with remote data via REST and JSON, third-party libraries and APIs, JAVA, JAVA EE and DOT NET, Angular JS and NODE JS; and MVC.
- At least? 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO THIS EMAIL:?firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT?picantemex.com?and?facebook.com/growincph?FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.