他沉腰缓缓进入The Accounting Officer is responsible to provide timely, accurate financial information conforming to accepted accounting principles to support achievement of Company objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Prepare timely accurate financial statements
- Ensure that all quarterly and yearly taxes are paid on time
- Calculate and enter period end and fiscal year end journal entries
- Review general ledger account balances for accuracy.
- Review monthly financial reports.
- Perform additional duties as directed or assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy
- CPA is required
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this positions
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Can start ASAP
FOR FASTER PROCESSING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEND YOUR RESUMES TO THIS EMAIL: email@example.com
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR COMPANY WEBSITES AT picantemex.com and facebook.com/growincph FOR UPDATES REGARDING OUR HIRING REQUIREMENTS.