Be an?Accounting Manager?to the company that has been engaged in automotive business providing fashionable and functional accessories for pick-up trucks, cars, SUVs, and AUVs.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- BS degree in Accounting or any related course
- Must have at least 5 years experience as a supervisor/manager
- Must have experience in Financial Statement Preparations
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, and Excel
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Amenable to work in Quezon City (Work Schedule: Monday – Saturday)
- Can start ASAP
FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO Mia Dela Cruz, email@example.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit picantemex.com/ or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH