We are hiring for?Accounting Assistant and Senior Accountant?to join our company!
The?Accounting Assistant and Senior Accountant?are?responsible for?handling Month-End Closing of Books, bank reconciliation, preparation of journal vouchers, reconciliation of accounts receivables & disbursement, and cash flow management.
- Assist Auditors at annual audit and providing them audit requirements, reconcile & prepare government payables (SSS, PHIC, HDMF), Remittances & Reports- Withholding Tax – Expanded & Compensation, VAT, Income Tax, Annual Alphalist of Withholding Tax Expanded & Compensation, Financial Statement Preparation.
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Commerce or equivalent
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is?not required; fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- At least?2 years?of work experience as an Accountant for the?Senior role
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures, payables (disbursement process), receivables (collection process), government-mandated reportorial requirements
- With Good analytical skills, Detail/output oriented, systematic, energetic, quick learner, efficient, self-motivated and has background in accounting software like Quickbooks is an advantage
- Work location: Ayala Avenue, Makati
- Work schedule: Mondays through Fridays, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- 2 positions available
- Can start ASAP
FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV firstname.lastname@example.org
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit?picantemex.com/ or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH