As an?Accounting Associate, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Payroll and Government Remittances? (SSS, PAG – IBIG, PhilHealth, BIR)
- Documentation and administrative support for the management
- Compiles payment documents and solicit signatures from approving officers
- Maintain accurate recording of day to day financial records.
- Filling and retrieval of payment documents
- Ensuring that all deadlines and obligations are met
- Prepares petty cash report / replenishment
- Running bank errands
- Other related tasks that require clerical skills may be given from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Accounting Technology.
- Must have at least 6 months to 1 year experience in the related field.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office especially MS Excel and MS Word
- Must have knowledge in Book Keeping, General Accounting, Inventory, Payroll and Government Remittances? (SSS, PAG – IBIG, PhilHealth, BIR)
- Must be highly organized, detail – oriented and trustworth
- Must have the ability to follow simple and complex instructions
- Must be willing to work in Makati