Be part of a multinational online graphic design platform, and is also one of today’s fastest-growing organizations in the start-up scene!
Over the past years, the company has experienced one of the most radical growth trajectories Australia’s startup sector has seen. The team is now ~320 strong globally and its platform is used by people all around the world.
Shared Services Accountant?is in need to help out and take charge of the transactional bookkeeping and accounting duties as part of the Shared Services function in Manila, supporting Australia and the US. You will have experience with transactional bookkeeping and accounting in a commercial environment, high attention to detail, thrive on achieving target service levels and an aptitude for using systems and technology.
Your core responsibilities:
- Processing of global transactional activities (including Accounts Receivable / Payable, Bank Recon, Fixed Assets, expense reimbursements) and establishing related quality control processes and improvements
- Supporting the fortnightly supplier payment run, month end transactional activities and other cadences, dealing with related queries
- Partner with the wider finance team and business units to achieve their objectives, including the setting of relevant metrics / SLAs of the Shared Services function and ensuring they are met consistently
- Assistance with year-end audit activities where necessary
You would love this role if you have...
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accountancy or equivalent
- 2-3 years knowledge and experience in transactional processing and related month-end processes and adjustments
- Experience with NetSuite Oneworld is highly desirable, given a critical part of this role
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- A CPA or equivalent accounting qualification is an advantage
- A keen eye for details and the ability to identify and correct errors in processing
- Highly organized with the ability to work within set deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills are desirable
FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO Denise Satuito, firstname.lastname@example.org
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit picantemex.com/ or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH