As a?Senior Sales Manager?you are expected to meet the company customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing the sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proven track record in Sales
- Must have strong accounting background
- Must have experience in accounting modules
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
For faster processing of your application, kindly send your CV to Lyka: email@example.com