- Will be reporting to the General Manager and dotted line to President.
- Will be handling 5 Staff, 1 Asst Manager and outsourced employees under agencies (10-15 Packers, 3-5 Drivers etc.,)
- Responsible for managing the smooth implementation of storage/warehousing procedures and logistics;
- Ensuring that goods/household effects are safely packed, stored, dispatched and delivered;
- Management of warehouse personnel and scheduling of shifts.
- Dealing with the main client which is the US Embassy.
- Maintain the status and the relationship with the US Embassy and Commercial Freight.
- Must have a Business Development or a big connection of clients.
- Candidate is expected to generate accounts and possible business as a part of their KRA.
- Shipment Management, People Management (Staff and Contractual Employee).
- Has a strong idea about the Industry rate, bargaining and tapping clients, warehousing, shipping, packaging and other related trends to industry.
- Must be Male
- (45-55 years old)
- Must be a graduate of Customs Administration or a Licensed Customs Broker.
- Senior candidates are preferred with extensive experience in MOVING services, warehouse management, freight and logistics;
- Must have broad background?handling households effects items or expensive products.
- Has a strong people management experience handling packers, drivers, staffs, etc.,
- With background in?sales and/or business development;
- Experienced at least?10 years in the Industry of Brokerage and Warehousing and 5 years as a Manager.
- Has an experience in generation of businesses.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Full-Time position(s) available.
*For faster processing of your application, please send your updated CV to Mark Anthony Caditan,?email@example.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, you may visit our website: picantemex.com/ You may also “like” our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH