Be a?PURCHASING MANAGER?in one of the leading International Sales Corporation, that was established in October 2002, run by its president who has more than 30 years successful experience in trading. The company thrives by leadership on quality products, innovation, sales services, strong technical background and capabilities, as well as reliable logistical support; establishing sturdy supply chain partnership with the clients.
- Manage day-to-day non-trade purchasing activities of the department
- Develops and propose improvements on current purchasing system
- Develops and improves vendor relationships and monitors suppliers performance on a regular basis
- Take the lead in formulating profitable ways to manage stocks, offset losses and maximize warehouse spaces
- Collaborates with the rest of the Supply Chain Team and Sales for inventory control and maintaining inventory levels to support sale operations.
- Manage purchasing staff and ensure that they meet their performance standards
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelors/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master’s Degree in any course
- 3 to 5 years purchasing management experience
- Experience on the same industry is an advantage but not required.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management required
- Proven history of developing effective inventory management and procurement policies
- Must be willing to work in BGC, Taguig
- Can start ASAP
FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO Denise Satuito, firstname.lastname@example.org