Be a?Junior Internal Auditor?for the largest and most respected cleaning service provider in the country.? Pioneer with over 65 years’ experience in the industry, invests extensively in modern equipment, tools, and cleaning chemicals and deploys well-trained personnel to its clients.
It is also the first ISO-9001:2000 certified Cleaning and Janitorial Maintenance Company in the Philippines.
As a?Junior Internal Auditor, you will be assigned in…
- Responsible in providing technical support services to the department in the effective and efficient conduct of the group’s financial statement audit.
- Reviews a company’s financial statements, documents, data, and accounting entries.
- Plans financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations; identifying risk areas; preparing audit scope and objectives; preparing audit programs.
- Assesses compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps; testing general ledger, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements; examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing and analyzing items and collateral to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicates audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings; highlighting unresolved issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy, Internal Auditing, and Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasay City, Metro Manila.
- At least 6 months to 1-year work experience in auditing financial statements.
- Must possess highly developed analytical skills and keen to details.
- Can start ASAP
FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION, SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO Denise Satuito, email@example.com
For real-time updates on our job openings, visit picantemex.com/ or www.facebook.com/GROWIncPH