We are looking for?Japanese?Manager – Sales (Chemical Business Unit)?for one of the leading Japanese Chemical and Electronics Trading companies in the country!
The?Sales Manager?is responsible for managing the sales team of Chemicals and Electronics products.
- Creating new accounts for the company
- Sales and development of Chemicals & Electronics trading business
- Responsible in the overall management of his team towards maximum achievement of sales target
- Responsible in planning, leading, organizing and controlling sales staff in the most effective way of hitting sales and profitability targets.
- Maintains? the highest standards of customer service in the market by developing?customer-oriented strategies and by coordinating with support groups to address any concern. Immediately responds to customer needs and complaints.
- Establishes performance goals for his direct reports and leads towards the achievement of?corporate and division’s agreed key results areas. Monitors performance in a regular and?continuous basis.
- Develops direct reports and enhance their knowledge, skills and attitudes?through job coaching and counseling, training and other interventions.
- Graduate of Bachelor Degree in a reputable University or College
- 10 years working experience as Chemical Sales Supervisor/Manager
- Managerial experience
- Working experience in the Trading industry
- Good English communication and interpersonal skills
- Japanese Nationals living in the Philippines are encouraged to apply
- Can speak Japanese, English/Tagalog
- Willing to work in Makati City
For faster processing, you can forward your profile to?Toula?Sales?–?firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also check our websiste at?www.growinc.ph?and?www.facebook.com/growincph?for updates on our hiring requirements